We are seeking volunteers who are passionate about working with people with physical disabilities and who are active and experienced.
We are always happy to welcome new volunteers to our programs. Please note that activity volunteers must attend the required sport specific training.
-Winter Program: 2 training days and 4 or more activity days.
-Summer Program: 1 training day and 3 or more activity days
You don’t have to be an expert, you just have to have the desire to help others.
-Helping others enjoy the thrills of adaptive outdoor sports, while making new friends and having fun!
-Ongoing training and skill development in a variety of sports
-Winter volunteers receive a complimentary lift ticket for each day they volunteer on the hill
-Awesome social gatherings and season-end Parties!
No, bilingual skills help, but are not required for the majority of volunteer opportunities available at the ASF.
We welcome everyone who would like to be part of our program and have a wide range of volunteer opportunities, among them are:
– INTRUCTORS: To teach and assist participants in
Winter: Alpine ski instructor, alpine ski helper
Summer: waterskiing, tubing, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddle boarding
*a variety of volunteer training is offered each winter and summer to refresh the knowledge and skills of instructors.
– DRIVERS: with license and experience:
Winter: Ski doo
Summer: Motor Boat, Pontoon Boat, Sea-doo
– PROGRAM HOST: Greet participants and volunteers as they arrive to sign in. Assist staff with daily paperwork.
– PHOTOGRAPHER: Digital photography for all activities
– ADMINISTRATION: There are many office, marketing and event related projects that we need help with.